Go to: => TOP Page; What's New?; ROAD MAP; Contact Us; Search Page; Emmaus Ministries Page
The Skinny on Newt Gingrich
[COMMENT: Gingrich a wolf in not very convincing sheep's clothing. See Cicero's comment on traitors within the gates... in the Quotes Library (do search for "Cicero" on the page - begins "A nation can survive it fools..."). Newt is no more "conservative" or Christian than the man in the moon. I would not be surprised to find out that he is being paid to deceive the people, to confuse the ranks of those who value our Constitution and a limited government. He is no respecter of either. E. Fox]
First we'll start with Newt who masquerades as a rightwing conservative but is one of the most dangerous enemies of freedom now hoping to gain the presidency in 2012. Some friends have told me with all the bad press he's dead in the water, but I saw McCain resurrected, not once but twice to win the primary in the 2008 elections, so we still need to know the truth about Newt.
Gingrich was born in 1943 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. A college professor, historian, and author, Gingrich twice ran unsuccessfully for the House before winning a seat in the election of November 1978. He was re-elected ten times, and his activism as a member of the House's Republican minority eventually enabled him to succeed Dick Cheney as House Minority Whip in 1989. As a co-author of the 1994 Contract with America, Gingrich was in the forefront of the Republican Party's dramatic success in that year's Congressional elections and subsequently was elected Speaker of the House.
Newt received a B.A. in history from Emory University in Atlanta in 1965. He received an M.A. in 1968, and then a PhD in modern European history from Tulane University in New Orleans in 1971. At Tulane University he accepted student deferments rather than being drafted to Viet Nam. He experimented with marijuana. He led a campus demonstration defending the school paper's right to print a photo of a nude faculty member. And in 1968 he campaigned for Nelson Rockefeller.
In 1990 he became a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. If you've never read Richard N. Gardner's April 1974 article in CFR's World Affairs, Gardner called for an end run around national sovereignty eroding it piece by piece. The CFR was founded in 1921 for world government and eliminating national independence. Henry Kissinger is also a CFR member and actually schooled Newt. Both Gingrich and Kissinger claim they're conservatives.
Gingrich has been married three times. In 1962, he married his first wife, Jackie Battley, who was 6 years his senior and his high school geometry teacher. In the spring of 1980, Gingrich left Battley after having an affair with Marianne Ginther. According to Battley, Gingrich visited her while she was in the hospital recovering from uterine cancer surgery to discuss the details of their divorce. Six months after the divorce was final, Gingrich wed Marianne Ginther in 1981. In the mid-1990s, Gingrich began an affair with House of Representatives staffer Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior. They continued their affair during the Lewinsky scandal, when Gingrich was a leader of the Republican investigation of President Clinton for perjury in connection with his alleged affairs with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky. In 1999, over the Mother's Day weekend and on the same day his second wife had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, Gingrich informed her he had found someone else.
In 2000, Gingrich married Bisek shortly after his divorce from second wife Ginther. He and Callista currently live in McLean, Virginia. If I were Callista, I'd take extremely good care of my health.
Newt was elected congressman from Georgia in 1978. In 1979 he voted
1. YEA to the creation of the Department of Education, which is unconstitutional (William Z. Foster called for a federal Department of Education in his book, "Towards Soviet America.") Studies were to be cleansed of religious, patriotic and other features of the 'bourgeois' ideology. Students were to be taught basis of Marxian dialectical materialism, inter nationalism and general ethics of the new Socialist Society. See any articles by Charlotte Iserbyt.
2. YEA to designating 68 million acres as Federal protected wilderness. Our constitution doesn't call for any land "control," but the communist manifesto calls for all abolition of property and land and application of all rents of land to public purposes. Federal Land grabs today are huge percentages of the 13 western states that are now federally owned.
Note: The communist manifesto wants:
1. Land controls
2. Progressive Income Tax
3. Termination of Inheritance
4. Central Bank which is the Federal Reserve
5. Control of Education
In 1994 Newt voted:
1. YEA to the National Endowment for the Arts
2. YEA for 1.2 billion for UN peacekeeping
3. YEA for the presidential line item veto
4. YEA for 13 billion in foreign aid
5. YEA for 166 million more for the IRS
6. Led Congress into GATT with fellow CFR member Bill Clinton and then stated that it was a very big transfer of power. It was, because it overrode Article 1, Section 8 of the constitution. As well, GATT reduces the amount of money we can save for pensions. He jawed with President Clinton in NH that he was a huge fan of FDR and Woodrow Wilson, two of the most despised early communist leaning presidents. Remember Wilson gave us both the federal reserve and the 16th amendment, income tax.
He also voted:
1. China as Most Favored Nation for trade
2. Voted to supply funds to subsidize trade with the Soviets.
3. Voted to transfer 2.2 million acres in Idaho to Wilderness status.
4. Voted for federal funding loan guarantees for greater trade with Red China.
5. Voted for taxpayer funds being available to foreign governments through export/import banks.
6. Is pro amnesty - Joe Galloway wrote in December 2010 that both Newt and Jeb Bush were pro-amnesty. Gingrich stated, "We are not going to deport 11 million immigrants." How about 40 million Newt...send them home, they're an invasion!
7. Is pro foreign aid. In 1995 he voted for 31.8 billion in foreign aid, but wouldn't vote to cut foreign aid by a measly 1%.
Newt also backed a strong central government, strong environmental laws, national service programs, the United Nations Goals 2000 (which many Republicans voted for), federal financing of local police, and UN peacekeeping missions for our military.
8. Gingrich is pro-Obamacare and even advocated it in the 90s on Meet the Press, and recently:
9. He did a Global Warming ad with Nancy Pelosi that is coming back to haunt him, but in reality, he is a big environmentalist.
10. Is pro-Gun Control - Newt is currently circulating a letter advertising a DVD called: "America at Risk" for which you may obtain a copy if you send him $35.00 or more. On page 3 of his six-page letter he says: "Today the choice is yours: You can either sit back and allow Barack Obama and the liberal elite to disarm our country, leaving us defenseless against enemies who explicitly desire to erase America from existence."
Yet, if you check on the voting list of those who voted "yea" on Public Law 101-216 in 1989 (an update to the General and Complete Disarmament Law, Public Law 87-297) you will find that Newt Gingrich voted in favor of section 2 of this disarmament bill which reads:
"(2) as defined in this Act, the terms 'arms control' and 'disarmament' mean 'the identification, verification, inspection, limitation, control, reduction, or elimination, of armed forces and armaments of all kinds under international agreement to establish an effective system of international control';"
Should we trust a man who professes to be so concerned with our security and right to have armed forces, who also votes to give them away to the United Nations for a world army? The last thing we need is someone who professes to protect us, while at the same time, is planning to sell us out! See Bernadine Smith's website for countless documents.
Newt's campaign manager for many of his congressional races, was Ralph Reed of the Christian Coalition and a charter member of the secretive Council for National Policy. Ralph was a paid speaker like many of his fellow CNP members for Sun Myung Moon's Unification church who has a front group within the CNP.
Reed took money from fellow CNP member, Jack Abramoff's American Indian casino clients through a variety of conduits and manipulated Christian groups to act as fronts to oppose gambling competition for the tribes. He helped Abramoff oppose legislation to extend protections to women and children employed by sweatshops in the Northern Mariana Islands, despite the fact that our government had reported that the employers forced employees to enter the sex-tourism trade. When these immigrant workers inevitably became pregnant, they were forced to have abortions. For part two click below.
----- Original Message -----From: DONALD HANKSent: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:57 PMSubject: Fw: SUNDAY NEW YORK NEWS CONF: "Gingrich graft" should go back to U. S. Treasury
Like I said before, there is a certain purity about Bachmann the others don't have. I hope and pray my instinct is correct.Now, if this is true, Newt will have to show us how he is less corruptible than Obama. I for one would not waste a perfectly good morning going to the polls to vote for a man with that skeleton in his closet.Don Hank----- Original Message -----Will Bachmann be the last "man" standing? JimFrom: To: DONALD HANKSent: Monday, November 14, 2011 1:00 PMSubject: Fwd: SUNDAY NEW YORK NEWS CONF: "Gingrich graft" should go back to U. S. Treasury
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David LaRocque
From: Andrea Shea King [mailto:Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 7:26 AM
To: David LaRocque
Subject: Re: SUNDAY NEW YORK NEWS CONF: "Gingrich graft" should go back to U. S. Treasury
Gingrich explained this during a recent interview (or was it during a debate?)...
Mediaite - 1 hour ago
During the last outing, Gingrich's most fascinating moment came when he explained why the mortgage lender Freddie Mac paid him $300000 in 2006. ...
2 days ago – Gingrich Freddie Mac connection ... popular news, some political observers are speculating that Newt Gingrich could be the next conservative ...
2 days ago – Freddie Mac paid Newt Gingrich for “advice” in 2006. Gingrich ...
3 days ago – WASHINGTON -- "Freddie Mac Didn't Pay $300K for History Lectures," writes David Frum on Thursday, and he pulls the relevant text from the ...
3 days ago – During last night's debate, Newt Gingrich was asked by John Harwood about his ties to Freddie Mac, and whether he had ever engaged in ...
On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 10:19 AM, David LaRocque <email@example.com> wrote:
FYI – I don’t know if this charge against Newt is true, but if it is true, it is very disturbing.
I have no use for Andy Martin – he is a phony candidate.
From: Andymart20@aol.com [mailto:Andymart20@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 7:07 AM
Subject: SUNDAY NEW YORK NEWS CONF: "Gingrich graft" should go back to U. S. Treasury
JUST A REMINDER We try to avoid sending unwanted emails. Right now Andy Martin’s campaign is in the thick of the 2012 presidential election; usually he serves as Executive Editor of ContrarianCommentary.com with “contrarian” observations on American politics, as well as comments on Asia and the Middle East. If your needs or interests change and you no longer want to receive our emails, please send us an email with REMOVE in the subject line and we will promptly remove your address. And, as always, Andy welcomes your comments, reactions, suggestions and general observations. That’s what we’re here for. Read on.
Independent Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin will hold a New York news conference today, Sunday, November 13th to demand that Newton Gingrich return to the U. S. Treasury the $300,000 Gingrich was paid by Freddie Mac. Andy says Gingrich is guilty of “Gingrich Graft” and helped contribute to the collapse of Freddie Mac and the need for a trillion-dollar taxpayers’ bailout. Andy says Gingrich was engaged in classic Washington insider “pay to play.” Andy asks. “People work hard to earn a third of a million dollars. What did Gingrich do to earn a third of a million dollars?”
"Government is...a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Date Posted - 11/15/2011 - Date Last Edited - 07/07/2012